Monday 8 October 2012

Online Stores I Love

Hi, this is my first post/review on here. So don't judge me :P

I personally enjoy online shopping. (Which girl doesn't, huh?) Malls are now a passe, I don't get time to visit them a lot with college taking up most of my time. 
Anyway,
My all time favorite sites are:


Trendzy Street:
I'm sure not many of you are aware of this site. It is a must visit :) I bought these cool leopard print leggings that I've been looking for all over various sites & finally got them from TS & they delivered within 2 days + FREE SHIPPING! :) I also like how they keep loads of variety & update their stock almost say.. every 2 weeks! The range is great, very affordable & well priced :)



FashionAndYou:
The one thing I love about F&Y is that they have new stock almost EVERYDAY! That too at 10 am. Wow :) Isn't that nice? I've purchased so much so now I get calls from them whenever I don't shop for a month saying "Ma'am is something wrong, we've noticed you haven't shopped in a while" Haha. And their prices are reasonable too. Keep a look out for their "clearance sale" & you will end up buying shit loads of stuff. As their tagline says "Indulge yourself" You truly will :) ps - visit it around 11am, all the good stuff gets sold out very soon. But remember their delivery timeline is 3-4 weeks, so sometimes you have to wait very long for your product(s)! And a personal advice - always opt for COD. :)
www.fashionandyou.com


The Bombay Story Store:
So apt, isn't it? ;)
This is a store on Facebook. I purchased my first dress (product) online from TBSS. Please do check it out. They buy their products from China, HK mostly. I had ordered for a leopard print dress. The payment options are : Bank deposit, Funds transfer or Online transfer. I chose funds transfer. I got my dress within 2 days considering they ship from China/HK I assume they had it in stock & Ms. Swadha of TBSS dispatched it the same day I made the transfer! :)
Good store for starters.

Although, I want to or rather will try :
Jabong, FlipKart, eBay, Oasap and review them soon :)

Let me know your favorite stores? :)

10 comments:

  1. Good post however I was wanting to know if you could write a little more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

    From India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciation :) Yes, I will take your suggestion & i'll elaborate it & post it again.

      Delete
  2. Gr8 post doll. Tho i had a bit of a problem with F&Y i feel their stuff is dupe of the original. i dont know why have shopped from here and both the time got bad quality stuff. may be its just me.
    will suerly try the other two :D
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shanaya :)
      Yeah I've had a few friends complaining bout bad quality stuff. But then again, I wrote this post cause by far, I haven't had a bad experience :)
      You should try Trendzy Street. I quite like it, am sure you'll like it as well! :D

      Delete
  3. first time in here, interesting post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coral Crue :) That is so nice of you!

      Delete
  4. nice post! I didn't know about trendzy street.Just checked it out! They have some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)
      Yea TS has a nice collection! Love the leggings.

      Delete
  5. even i love online shopping,,i have tried and love jabong and flipkart,,
    sure will love to chk out the mentioned sites too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently tried Jabong! I quite liked it :)

      Delete

Hi, your positive and valuble comments make my day. Thank you :) xx