Wednesday 16 July 2014

Orange is NOT the new black ;)

The colour black is my absolute favourite. It mainly dominates my wardrobe & makeup choices. It doesn't stop there, it includes gadgets, shoes, bed linen, bath accessories, home-ware etc. I prefer to own everything in black. My friends think I'm a wannabe emo, but hey, I just love black. It makes me look good. It's a universally accepted colour, besides, it's mysteriously classy & goes with anything & everything.

Imagine if your dog was green, or what if famous cola beverages were yellow.

Anyway, here are the 5 black things I adore & wish to call my own.

1. Black Lamborghini Gallardo.
My dream car since the time I set my eyes on it. Not only is it so sleek, so suave, so gorgeous, so expensive but it's transmission is unimaginably powerful. I saw one outside a night club one time, it literally made me stop in my tracks for a good 15 minutes.
Drools all over. #Cargasm

2. Black Christian Louboutin Pumps.
One day you'll be mine, you stunning black Louboutin's, you.
These classic pumps are the Aphrodite of shoes. These beauties add a charm to boring outfits & make wardrobe basics look good.

3. Chanel Black Caviar Leather Bag.
It's as awesome as it sounds & costs a bomb (about a year's salary to be precise.) It's the perfect bag to take everywhere & it lasts a lifetime. I'm infuriatingly jealous of my cousin who owns it.

4. Black Diamond.
Diamonds are my a girls best friend. And what's better than a classic diamond? A black one. It looks breathtakingly stunning & I'm pretty sure natural black diamonds are extremely rare.

5. Black iPad.
I don't own a black iPad, and no, I don't own a white one either. Although I have a strong desire to own this brilliant gadget that not only adults but little kids rave about too.
Apple products never fail to amuse me. I've heard that they last very long even after using it daily for about half the time one's awake. My friends usually tell me how iPad's have been triumphant in curbing their & their children's boredom.

This contest is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity on Blogadda.com

4 comments:

  1. oh how i love 'em Chanel,
    all the best for getting your list checked !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too <3 Such classic & timeless pieces, no?
      Thanks :) good luck to you too for your creative post.

      Delete

Hi, your positive and valuble comments make my day. Thank you :) xx